- Title: Turboshaft, Turboprop and Propfan: database handbook
- Author: Élodie Roux
- Abstract: This book is a collection of the characteristics of about 1500 turboshaft, Turboprop and Propfan engines. These engines are implanted on aircraft, helicopters, or are used as APU (Auxiliary Power Unit). In order to facilitate the use of this book, engine characteristics are shown in the same synthetic way: Take-off Power, specific fuel consumption, engine weight, dimensions, overall pressure ratio, turbine entry temperature, airflow ... These data have been collected from engine certification sheets as a priority, or reference books, web sites (The bibliography references are provided for each engine and they have been compared in order to select the most reliable data). The data are listed under the engine names. An index also allows to find an engine from its manufacturer. Moreover, in an aircraft design study it could be useful to find an engine of a given power, so a summary table lists the engine specifications under the take-off power.
This book is also available in French.
- Download these pdf files to discover the book inside:
- Number of pages: 643
- Dimensions: 6"x9", ie. 15.24 cm x 22.86 cm
- Publisher: Éditions Élodie Roux
- Printed by: lulu.com
- Year: August 2011
- ISBN: 978-2-9529380-3-7
Acheter ce livre / buy this book